Company:  CATCHMARK TIMBER TRUST, I ... (CTT)
Form Type:  4
Filing Date:  12/6/2018 
CIK:  0001341141 
Address:  5 CONCOURSE PARKWAY
SUITE 2325
 
City, State, Zip:  ATLANTA, Georgia 30328 
Telephone:  855-858-9794 
Fiscal Year:  12/31 
Last Trade
Last Trade: 
$7.75  
Change: 
-0.08 (-1.02%)  
Trade Time: 
Dec 13  
Market Cap: 
$379.96M
Trade CTT now with 

© 2018  
Description of Business
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. ("CatchMark Timber Trust") (NYSE: CTT), a Maryland corporation, is a real estate company that invests in timberlands and has elected to be taxed as a REIT for federal income tax purposes. CatchMark Timber Trust was incorporated in 2005, commenced operations in 2007, and conducts substantially all of its business through CatchMark Timber Operating Partnership, L.P. ("CatchMark Timber OP"), a Delaware limited partnership. CatchMark Timber Trust is the general partner of CatchMark Timber OP, possesses full legal control and authority over its operations, and owns 99.99% of its common partnership units. CatchMark LP Holder, LLC ("CatchMark LP Holder"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of CatchMark Timber Trust, is the sole limited partner of CatchMark Timber OP and owns the remaining 0.01% of its common partnership units. In addition, CatchMark Timber TRS, Inc. ("CatchMark TRS"), a Delaware corporation, is a wholly owned subsidiary of CatchMark Timber OP.
Register and access this filing in:     
  FORM 4
    NAME AND TITLE
    NON DERIVATIVE SECURITIES
    DERIVATIVE SECURITIES
    REPORTING OWNERS
    SIGNATURES